“The SOCO Business Central Team are fantastic. They really know their stuff and get things done. I particularly value the way Priscilla and her team will always ask, ‘What are you trying to achieve?’ This ensures we get outcomes that really meet our needs.”
M-Group – Finance Business Partner
Project: Business Central global implementation
Industry: Commercial, Construction, Mining, Infrastructure
Technology: Dynamics 365, Business Central
M-Group of Companies is a 100% Australian-owned group of entities providing end-to-end solutions for clients working in the construction, mining, and infrastructure sectors.
With offices in 15 countries, M-Group required an Enterprise Resource Planning solution that would meet complex needs and work seamlessly across multiple jurisdictions.
- A solution that would standardise, streamline and integrate business processes across finance, HR, procurement, distribution, warehousing, supply chain and project management
- A solution that would help staff to work smarter, adapt faster and perform better
- An agile approach that could start with immediate priorities and scale up to a comprehensive, global solution
- Compliance with differing requirements of multiple legal jurisdictions
- Multiple entity and language capability
- Discovery of requirements and solution design to ensure business alignment
- Configuration and deployment of finance, warehouse and supply chain management modules
- Training, onboarding, and support services to drive business adoption and foster a data driven culture and growth mindset
By leveraging Microsoft’s Business Central application, SOCO delivered a finance, warehouse, and supply chain management solution to meet immediate priorities and comply with complex entity, language, and legal requirements.
Key to the project was the migration of 10,000 items from Xero to an integrated inventory ledger to efficiently manage stock levels and costs.
M-Group now have a reliable and scalable ERP solution for finance, warehouse, and supply chain management. With the successful launch of the new system, work is now underway to deploy Business Central payroll, human resource, project management and manufacturing modules.
BUSINESS CENTRAL SOLUTION ARCHITECT
“One the best things about consulting in the ERP space is the opportunity to guide clients in understanding how Business Central can work for their organisation.
“In the case of M-Group, one of the things that I really enjoyed was watching them develop into expert users of Business Central’s rich set of capabilities.”
Tell us about what you are thinking, and we’ll see if we can help.