“Our new Sales dashboards have proved particularly effective, highlighting pipelines, forecasts and actuals, ensuring the leadership team have real time information and can make informed decisions regarding delivery and expansion.”
TAE Aerospace – Chief Information Officer
Project: D365 Global Sales CRM
Industry: Aerospace, Engineering, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Technology: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
Having previously piloted Dynamics 365 with another technology partner, TAE Aerospace were hesitant to adopt the platform when they approached SOCO looking for a way to manage their fast growing, international business.
However, after thorough consultation, SOCO confirmed that Dynamics 365 for Sales was indeed the ideal tool to meet their requirements.
Using SOCO’s proven Discover. Design. Deliver. Drive. ® methodology, SOCO delivered a centralised system for TAE offices across the globe, consisting of D365 Sales and business development implementation, Power BI intelligent dashboard development and staff onboarding and training.
TAE Aerospace are a leading, global maintenance, engineering and manufacturing company proudly headquartered in Queensland.
TAE needed a sales and business development solution that would seamlessly integrate with their productivity suite and manage a fast-growing international presence.
- A CRM solution that scales up easily to accommodate rapid, international growth
- Visibility of sales and business development activity with tracking and reporting
- Consistent and reliable security model for all countries
- One unified platform to integrate with other O365 applications already in use
- Compliance capability
- Global tool for managing sales and business development
- Dynamics Sales configuration for TAE specific needs
- Business development configuration to support ongoing growth
- Sales pipeline and forecasting dashboards for sales team and executives, ensuring real time access to key insights
- Training, documentation, and support to manage change and foster adoption
The result was extremely well received by staff and adopted internationally. Since launch, the solution has been pivotal in ensuring all 11 international offices are logging, tracking, reporting, and communicating on activity in a consistent manner.
Due to the success of this project TAE are continuing to work with SOCO to enhance and develop other business processes.
Tell us about what you are thinking, and we’ll see if we can help.