Working at SOCO
We work with incredible people
At SOCO we make big ideas real, with incredible people, and deliver meaningful change.
Part of our mission is our idea of success – to develop a trusted advisor relationship, and to become a valued technology implementation partner. Humans first, technology second.
Our goal at SOCO is to grow a talented and resourceful team and become a global top 100 great place to work. It’s a big goal, and it doesn’t happen overnight.
Our recruitment and selection process is thorough, both for you and for us – but we think that all good things are worth striving for. The focus is not just on what you do, but who you are. If this sounds like your kind of place, reach out and connect with us.
We would love to hear from you.
What we offer
- A flexible work from home arrangement (our office is in the Brisbane CBD)
- Permanent role
- Immediate start
- The day off on your birthday
- 4 weeks annual leave, plus an additional two-week shutdown over the Christmas/New Year period (inclusive of public holidays)
- An awesome cohort of SOCO employees to work with
Our values guide everything we do.
- We delight our clients
- We know our stuff
- We get stuff done
- We’re a family
- SharePoint Administrator (Brisbane, Melbourne)
- Dynamics 365 CRM Lead Consultant (Brisbane, Melbourne)
- Dynamics 365 CRM Technical Consultant (Brisbane, Melbourne)
- Microsoft 365 Senior Consultant (Brisbane, Melbourne)
- Dynamics 365 CRM Junior/Graduate (Brisbane)
- Microsoft 365 Junior/Graduate (Brisbane)
- Drive Team Junior/Graduate (Brisbane)
Our company – our family
We have an amazing team of wonderful people, and our goal is to elevate our clients, partners, and colleagues to become the hero of their story. As an Australian-based IT consultancy we believe it is important to put people first, technology second.
From a technology perspective our focus is on SharePoint, Dynamics 365, Office 365, and everything Microsoft (we’re a Gold Partner), using our Discover, Design, Deliver, Drive® methodology.
Our aim is to identify incredible people who love working with people and technology, and to welcome you into our strong and supportive family.
We are seeking candidates who have Australian Citizenship (non-negotiable, as we work with agencies who require this), who are comfortable working on small packets of work, in a consultancy environment.