SharePoint Managed Support
Support. Anticipate. Plan. Adapt.
At The Solution Collective, our goal is to allow clients to focus on their business – and not get bogged down in the technology that drives it. A Managed SharePoint Support Service from The Solution Collective is the solid foundation that allows you to build an agile technology-enabled business.
You are the best at what you do, and we are the best at what we do – all things SharePoint. Let us take on this responsibility for you, so you can concentrate on the things that matter. We have options that work for businesses of all sizes, and we don’t try to lock you in with long contracts – it is the quality of our service that will keep you coming back.
Techies speaking an alien language?
It doesn’t have to be this way…
Our all Australian-based team know how to talk human, and know what they are talking about. From our headquarters in Brisbane, we help businesses right across Australia to:
- get the best from their SharePoint
- help resolve any issues as they arise
- provide phone support and training
- always be there when you need some expert advice
- provide software development to customise your experience
- you name it, we can help
We can’t wait to talk to you, and start helping you on your journey.
How healthy is your SharePoint?
Stability, performance, security and resiliency are critical.
The Solution Collective support services ensure the health and stability of SharePoint, helping the business get the most value from their investment. Without these specialised resources in place, there is a risk that:
- Performance – lack of performance monitoring means that if user engagement with SharePoint increases there is a real risk of performance degradation.
- Security – without clearly defined governance policies, there is a risk of site security being “open slather”, potentially resulting in confidential data being accessed by unauthorised persons or catastrophic changes being made by users without the understanding of what they are doing.
- Backup and Restore – without a tried and tested backup and restore solution, your SharePoint farm is at risk not only from a business continuity perspective, but also from a data recovery perspective. Sites, libraries, documents and list items are deleted constantly, and without an effective backup solution in place can be lost forever.
- Uptime – as a core business system, system uptime is of paramount importance. Monitoring key indicators for potential impending issues and taking proactive action can drastically reduce system outages, ensuring the system is up when the business requires it.
- Disaster recovery – following on from backup and restore, having a complete, tried and tested disaster recovery plan and business continuity plan is essential. The mere thought of operating a business without one of its core systems can be terrifying, but not having a plan for that situation increases the risk by an order of magnitude.
- Patch Management – SharePoint, Windows and SQL are complex pieces of software, which have security vulnerabilities, bugs, and functionality enhancements over their lifecycle. A proactive patch management process is essential to ensure currency, security and supportability are maintained.
Why not talk to us about a SharePoint Health Check? It’s the quick and easy way to get to the truth about your SharePoint health.
Tell us about what you are thinking, and we’ll see if we can help.
10 Eagle Street
GPO Box 354